Cute background. Go to fonts and change the colors of your text to a dark color. So where it controls the comment word under each picture. I have do this each time I change my header pictures. The words can get lost in the pictures. I even want to change my background soon. I love doing this. Isn't it a lot of fun!
Nice fish!!!!!!!!! How much does he charge for a fish? then how much when it is smoked?
Oh I see it is your sites visited and your time. This is why it is so much fun. You get to play around, and set things the way you want them. Have fun!
Welcome to our family website! We are just ordinary people that like to have a lot of fun, with a pesky cameraman that has a tale to tell for just about every event! This cameraman is almost never in the pics, but guess that's why the camera ain't broke! We'll try to keep you up to date on all the fun, maybe even entice some for a visit. You might even find something thought provoking from time to time. Just bookmark our site and come visit often, if not in person!
Cute background. Go to fonts and change the colors of your text to a dark color. So where it controls the comment word under each picture. I have do this each time I change my header pictures. The words can get lost in the pictures. I even want to change my background soon. I love doing this. Isn't it a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteNice fish!!!!!!!!! How much does he charge for a fish? then how much when it is smoked?
Oh I see it is your sites visited and your time. This is why it is so much fun. You get to play around, and set things the way you want them. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteStill the fish? I hope you are having a blast with your family. Love Ya
ReplyDelete